Clinic-Based ABA Therapy
ABA THERAPY CLINIC NEAR YOU
Clinic-Based ABA Therapy services are one-to-one applied behavior analysis (ABA) sessions in one of our nine clinics across the east coast. Our Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) create custom evidence based treatment plans for children with autism. ABA Therapy sessions help children with autism spectrum disorder work on minimizing problem behaviors, learn proper communication techniques and develop positive social skills that can be used in everyday life.
We provide clinic-based ABA services in Danbury, Wilton, Stamford and Madison, Connecticut; Pikesville, Marriottsville and Westminster, Maryland; and Mount Pleasant, South Carolina.
Benefits of Clinic-Based ABA Services
Clinic based ABA specializes in advancing learning for children with autism spectrum disorder. Our ABA therapists help accelerate learning across all areas of development, including communication, socialization, behaviors associated with school readiness, toilet training, and safety all while addressing maladaptive behaviors. There are numerous benefits to a clinic-based setting including:
- If circumstances allow, our clinics give your child the opportunity to engage with peers and work on social interaction.
- A clinic-based setting can give your child the confidence they need to become more independent.
- All of our ABA clinics are equipped with sensory gyms to create a more engaging atmosphere.
- Our clinics offer your child the opportunity to learn how to adapt in a new environment.
- Clinic-Based services help your child develop a routine, which is a big part of ABA sessions.
Why Clinic-Based ABA Therapy vs. In-Home ABA?
Clinic-based ABA offers your child a more holistic therapy experience. For children with autism, developing a routine and having consistency in expectations/environment are important to their success. While it may take your child more time to get used to, in the end that’s a part of the ABA process.
Another key aspect of ABA Therapy is to help your child gain independence. This ranges from completing basic living skills without parental assistance to building the confidence needed to be away from home. By being in a clinic setting, your child can start to acquire the tools necessary to complete daily tasks more independently.
Other ABA Services We Provide
Let’s Get Started!
Connec-to-Talk has provided over a decade of support to children with autism. We strive to provide the most comprehensive Clinic-Based ABA therapy for your child.
- Multiple Clinic Locations
- Designated Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs) or ABA Therapists
- Parent Training
- Customized Treatment Plans