Community-Based ABA Therapy
SCHOOL SHADOW ABA THERAPIST
Our community-based applied behavior analysis (ABA therapy) focuses on providing support to a child with autism spectrum disorder in a school setting (community based setting such as daycares, private schools, camp). The therapist helps with the day to day social interactions commonly found in community settings. Additionally, the assigned ABA therapist provides behavioral interventions when necessary within the classroom(structured) settings. Through our school(community based ABA) shadow, your child will gain independence and confidence to help make the school(natural environment) experiences more fulfilling.
Community-Based ABA Goals
One-to-one support for your child in the classroom.
Consult with parents, teachers and supervisors to discuss treatment plan goals.
Promote social interactions and facilitate the development of healthy peer relationships
Building confidence to help you child become an independent member of their community.
Other ABA Services We Provide
Benefits of Community-Based ABA Therapy
Our school shadow(community based) ABA therapists are trained on evidence-based practices to help your child thrive in a school(natural environment) setting. A Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) creates a holistic ABA treatment plan for your child that will be tailored to their specific needs.
- Collect crucial data of child’s experience in the school setting
- Help child acquire new skills in the classroom environment
- Interact with teachers/staff to help support child’s learning style
- Support child as needed, reduce time with shadow with fading techniques
- Provide direct ABA support in the child’s natural environment
- One-to-one ABA therapy throughout the course of the school day
Let’s Get Started!
Connec-to-Talk has provided over a decade of support to children with autism. We strive to provide the most comprehensive Clinic-Based ABA therapy for your child.
- School Shadow ABA Support
- Designated Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs) or ABA Therapists
- Behavior Intervention in a classroom
- Customized Treatment Plans