Home-Based ABA Therapy
IN-HOME ABA THERAPIST NEAR YOU
Connec-to-Talk’s in-home Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA Therapy Services) are designed to help children with autism where they are most comfortable, at home. Our in-home ABA services provide families with the tools and support they need to continue to work on skills beyond the ABA session itself.
Our Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) develop custom treatment plans and interventions that help your child develop the skills necessary to live a more independent life. From 2 to 12 years old, Connec-to-Talk supports growth and learning through all developmental phases for individuals with autism. In-home ABA services for children are available through most health insurance providers.
We offer ABA therapy at home in cities and towns surrounding Danbury, Wilton, Stamford and Madison, Connecticut; Pikesville, Westminster and Marriottsville, Maryland; and Mount Pleasant, South Carolina.
The Benefits of In-Home ABA Therapy
In-home ABA therapy is a great way to teach a child with autism spectrum disorder skills that can be used specifically at home. These skills can include daily routines, potty training, feeding, getting dressed, and other self-care skills. Additional benefits of In-Home ABA include:
- Offering a familiar environment to a child who struggles with adapting to a new environment.
- Gives the aba therapist an opportunity to provide behavior intervention on specific behaviors present in the home.
- Conducting therapy in the child’s natural environment will help to teach skills where the child needs them every day.
- In-home ABA allows the child to focus on social skills with family more than in a clinical setting.
- ABA at home may save you time if you are not in close proximity to one of our ABA clinics.
How Do I Get Started?
To get started, simply fill out our intake form by clicking the button below! Once you do, one of our intake specialists will contact you to gather all the necessary information and go over you options for ABA Therapy. After we verify your insurance, and your insurance accepts our assessment request, one of our BCBAs completes an assessment to determine the specific areas that you child needs help with!
Other ABA Services We Provide
Let’s Get Started!
Connec-to-Talk has provided over a decade of support to children with autism. We strive to provide the most comprehensive In-Home ABA therapy for your child.
- In-Home Services provided in numerous towns
- Designated Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs) or ABA Therapists
- Parental inclusion in ABA sessions
- Customized Treatment Plans